The primary purpose of feaco is to assist in promoting and developing the profession. Therefore, feaco supports its constituent National Association members in those areas where a collective
voice is stronger than the sum of its individual members.
Its main activities, apart from representation of the profession on a European level, are:
- Developing the Management Consultancy market, raising its image and profile at European and international level, by the promotion of common professional ethical and quality standards (Best
Practice), improve the reputation and visibility of the industry by supporting a better discernibility and appreciation of the profession’s added value and the publication of surveys,
newsletters and contributions to professional publications.
- Promoting the interests of Management Consultancy with the different European and International organisations, by maintaining a close relationship with the European Institutions and other
pan-European and international organisations in order to ensure an awareness of and defend professional interests (this does not include lobbying for sales opportunities).
- Developing a dynamic forum for networking and service provision, by encouraging networking by members and between members' members, through the sponsorship and organisation of conferences,
meetings and the establishment of mutual interest working groups.
- Increase feaco´s coverage of the consulting industry, by admitting new European countries and by helping national associations develop their market coverage
feaco comprises a number of working groups and discussion forums. They are concerned with the following subjects:
- Relations with the European Commission on procurement related issues (ECIC)
- Relations between the European Institutions and leading international Management Consultancy Companies on free movement of services and other issues of interest to the MC sector (Pendo